Printer ConsumablesDataGear is your source for the consumables your printer requires. Our knowledgeable staff is trained to recommend you with the proper materials and solutions for any of your applications. We also offer support and replacement for most DataGear supplied consumables, giving you an advantage over the competition.
- Labels – direct and thermal transfer
- Thermal Transfer requires two consumables: ribbon and labels. During the thermal transfer process, the heat of the printhead transfers the ribbon data onto the label. Thermal transfer is the most popular choice for applications involving barcoding and long-term use.
- Direct Thermal labels are chemically treated to respond to heat and transfer data to the label. Unfortunately, this sensitivity to heat allows labels to fade over time and when exposed to heat or sunlight. Direct thermal labels are best for short term applications. The cost of direct thermal labels is greater than the cost of thermal transfer labels, but are less expensive in the long run because they do not require ribbons.
- Ribbons – thermal transfer and line matrix
- Tags, receipts, wristbands, tickets, and many other application solutions to meet any budget or project requirements
- Toner cartridges, OPC drum kits
- Other printer consumables or supplies
We provide labels and ribbons for most thermal printers including Datamax-O'Neil, Zebra, Sato, Printronix, and Intermec. Samples are available upon request.
We offer our customers a 90 Day Make and Hold Program so you can buy in bulk and save on consumable costs and space. We'll run your quarterly label volume and store them in our warehouse and ship/bill the order upon your request within a 90-day period.
We also offer Imprinting Services and produce your variable data labels. We can print labels up to 8.5 inches wide and up to 600dpi with barcodes, graphics/logos, incremental data fields and more.
If your labels are not printing properly - only half of your label is printing, nothing is being printed on the labels, etc. - we can help by repairing your thermal printer. Find out about our depot repairs and on-site repairs for thermal printers.
Even with the best label printers, good quality labels can't be produced without the right labels and ribbons. Call to discuss label and ribbon options with one of our representatives today (714) 556 - 5055 ext. 110. Or you can email us.