Extended Warranties and Maintenance Contracts
DataGear® offers a variety of maintenance repair options to help extend the life of your equipment. With DataGear® you can select an extended warranty/maintenance contract for up to three years of guaranteed coverage or you can choose a flat rate repair plan. (Our team also completes device repairs on a time and materials basis.)
It is beneficial to most customers to take advantage of a repair plan as opposed to relying on a “pay as you go” system for repair. As evidence, here is a short list of the advantages of having an extended warranty or maintenance plan with DataGear®:
- Allows customers to properly budget repair costs
- Eliminates the hassles of issuing a PO every time something needs to be fixed
- Free shipping on repair items
- Free technical support
- Participation in our Spares Pool program
- Lower cost for repairs
- Priority response
- Peace of mind
Get More Information
Enter your information below and we'll be in touch.
DataGear® specializes in repairing models that manufacturers have discontinued and no longer support. Products that we support include Motorola (Symbol), Intermec, Psion Teklogix, LXE, RMT, Zebra and many others. DataGear® can help you determine your requirements and develop a maintenance solution to best meet your needs.
Find out more about some of our repair service options:
- RMA Form - Get prompt service response by filling out our RMA Service Request Form and expedite the receiving portion of the repair process.
- Monthly Maintenance Contract - Faster service and response with our monthly maintenance contract and more manageable repair costs.
- Time and Materials Basis - If you need your devices need to be repaired without a contract, we offer our time and materials repair services.
- Extended Warranty - If you purchase pre-owned equipment, you can purchase an extended warranty with DataGear to protect the life of your device for up to three years.
- Immediate Replacement - If you have equipment that is out of commission, we offer temporary replacement programs so that your business can keep running uninterrupted while your equipment is in repair.
- On-Site Repair - When it isn't convenient to ship your products to our repair facility, we bring our repair services to you!
- Spares Pool - If you require a quick turnaround for the repairs of your equipment, we can create a Spares Pool for your facilities to ensure you have a unit ready to go in the case that something stops working.
- Customized Repair Service Options - We can build a completely customized repair package for your business to ensure that your business needs are met.
Call to order or speak with one of our representatives today (714) 556 - 5055. Or you can email us.